Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II: Solids Handling and Support Systems
This product is for purchasing an individual copy of the Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II course for personal use. If you would like to purchase sign-up codes for the course for other learners, please purchase the product at this link.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems covers all aspects of solids handling and support systems and helps operators prepare for the first three levels of certification examinations. In addition to learning the basics of solids handling, operators will gain a thorough understanding of critical aspects of thickening, dewatering, aeration systems and aerobic digesting. After learning from real-life examples, users can apply the material they learn to situations they encounter in their day-to-day work.
Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals II—Solids Handling and Support Systems covers:
- Robust coverage of Wastewater Treatment Operator exam topics and ABC Need-to-Know Criteria
- Peer reviewed
- 1000+ practice questions to test your knowledge at the end of each chapter
- In-depth chapter summaries to reinforce key concepts
- Extensive chapter exercises and solution sets to enhance your math skills
This self-study manual aligns with updated Need-to-Know Criteria from the Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) and are based on WEFs extensive existing resource collection, including Operation of Water Resource Recovery Facilities, MOP 11.
This course is recommended for 60 hours/6 CEUs for continuing education. WEF is currently in process of applying for state preapprovals for this course in most states across the US.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Solids Handling
- Chapter 2 Thickening
- Chapter 3 Aerobic Digestion
- Chapter 4 Anaerobic Digestion
- Chapter 5 Dewatering
- Chapter 6 Electrical Fundamentals and Motors
- Chapter 7 Pumps and Lift Stations
- Chapter 8 Aeration Systems
- Chapter 9 Laboratory Procedures
- Chapter 10 Chemical Storage, Handling, and Feeding
For additional information on the Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals series, click here.
- Order No: E210001
- Publisher: WEF
- Year: 2021