PFAS in Municipal Biosolids
In this webcast, participants
will learn about the occurrence of PFAS in municipal biosolids and how it
compares to commercially available non-biosolids based products use as
fertilizer or soil amendments. Researchers
and utility managers will share the results of recent research studies intended
to better understand the risk associated with PFAS through the beneficial reuse
of biosolids. We will also learn
about efforts by the MDEQ approach to addressing PFAS in biosolids is to
identify sources of PFAS within wastewater treatment systems.
- Linda S. Lee, Ph.D., Purdue University
- Jeff Prevatt, Ph.D., Pima County
- Mike Person, Michigan DEQ
- Ned Beecher, NEBRA (co-moderator)
- Maddy Fairley-Wax, P.E., Jacobs (co-moderator)
PDH Credits will be available for attendees after the event on this platform. Please look for further information closer to the event.